Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogging the Event: Spice Girls, Part 14

The male dancers just ripped off their shirts. Not very manly men, but technically men.

Sporty doing techno. Must watch.

Song is I turn to you.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:51 PM, Blogger Becky J. said...

I can't believe you went to a Spice Girls concert! Love it! "I Turn To You" is one of my favorite songs b/c I heard it all the time in the internet bars where we emailed in Poland, so it brings back great memories for me. That would have made that concert for me right there. :) Glad you had fun!

And I just had dinner at Lisa and Bryce LaPierre's house and she's the one who told me you went to this concert, so I had to come home and see. You have such a cool cousin. I really like her a lot (and are you so jealous I had dinner with her? Yeah, you should be! :D) We had fun chatting about you two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home