Sunday, October 31, 2010

Conversations

Scene: The living room, Oliver and Kristin sitting on the couch a few feet apart, Oliver on his laptop, Kristin on her laptop, Björk playing out of the speakers on Oliver's laptop

The following was an exchange on Google Chat
me: Hmmm.
A cute girl is on my couch.
I was thinking of making a move.

Kristin: why do you message from four feet away?

me: I even put on some sexy music* to set the mood.
Because I can say things like that.
And it makes me laugh.
I'm so amused by myself.

Kristin: i'm actually considering throwing your laptop out the window

Oliver laughs
Have I ever mentioned that Kristin hates, loathes, and despises Björk?

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 10:30 PM, Blogger bbond said...

I miss my Sunday dinners with K&O!

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger David said...

Hmmm . . . gotta side with Kristin on this one. You have tried to convert me to Bjork on many occasions with little success.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

that was funny! Any Thanksgiving plans yet? You are welcome to come here. It would be a grand time.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Oliver said...

Ahh, David. Your one fault. :)

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Your posts are so funny. They even made my eyes water from laughing- I don't get out much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home