BRAT
Bananas. Rice. Applesauce. Toast. That's all I'm allowed to eat. That's right, Oliver has been visited by the plague. It came on yesterday while at work, achy body, temperature, eyes burning, and intensified yesterday evening. Luckily some friends ran to the store and picked me up some "knock you out for hours on end" Contac Cold and Flu. I took two and was dead to the world until morning.
I'm feeling a little better today, but stayed home from work so as not to infect those around me, especially the pregnant woman. Last night food repulsed me. My appetite is returning a little today, hence the Kristin-imposed diet. I just ate a little applesauce. My mouth loved it. My stomach wasn't so sure. I'm going to eat a little toast now. Here's to hoping it won't give me problems. If I strike out there, on to bananas and rice!
Image credit digestive.niddk.nih.gov

5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
The other images on the linked site are great. They are very PC--covering the different ethnicities, even though they are drawn in pencil. How did you find those pictures?
How many meetings did it take for NIH to come up with the acronym of BRAT?
Hope you feel better!
How does one find any image online these days? images.google.com
Just ate a banana. Stomach not feeling too good. Sounds like we're sticking with toast.
I will toast your toast. Hope you feel better soon.
I hope you feel better soon!
Oliver! You must be quite sick to go so long without posting.
Hope you guys are all healthy soon. And I especially hope that Clara doesn't catch it from you! Having sick kids is the worst!
Post a Comment
<< Home