Welcome Beth!
A few months ago at church, my friend Beth asked me a question about Clara. I asked her if she'd seen the blog, she hadn't, so I told her how the child was doing and pointed her to the blog for pictures, videos, and anecdotes galore. She went!
She also gave me the link to her blog 5under7. It's a fun blog full of pictures of her adorable children. I don't think I've ever seen two people so consistently produce perfect babies. Each one is more cute than the next. It's fun every week to see them in the front pew at church, Mom at one end, Dad at the other, and five little blond heads poking up over the back of the pew.
A new blog added to my Friends list. Go check it out and enjoy! (The January 20th post is especially good.)
Labels: welcome to

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home