Renewing Faith
Kristin had a very interesting church experience today; it was Clara-free. Not wanting to share Clara's germs, I stayed home with the little one and Kristin went to church solo. Everyone is dying to know what it was like. Did she remember how to listen during church? Was anything interesting said? To provide you, our blog-reading public, with the answers to these and many other questions I bring you, your favorite segment and mine, an interview with Kristin!
Large Plates Interviewer: Kristin, is it true you went to church alone today?
KRISTIN: Yes.
To be painfully clear: No Oliver? No Clara?
Yes.
Did you feel naked walking into the chapel without a diaper bag and child in tow?
No. I was fully clothed.
Did you sit in the center section, fifth row, left hand side of the pew?
Uh-huh.
Did you miss sitting next to your cute husband?
Of course.
So you sat in Sacrament Meeting, not having to wrestle anyone, and had the opportunity to listen? (I'll let you decide if she usually wrestles with Oliver or with Clara.)
Yes.
Did you listen?
Yes.
What did you hear?
Talks about following the Prophet and geocaching.
Did anyone ask about your adorable husband and daughter?
Yes.
Did you catch any false doctrine?
Sigh. Yes, but I can't put it on the blog.
How was Relief Society sans-child? Was it hard to pay attention when you knew you'd have to stay in there the whole time and didn't have an excuse to get out of a boring lesson?
No, it wasn't hard because it wasn't a boring lesson.
What was the most interesting thing you heard?
Most *interesting* thing? I don't know. {slurps Jello.} {Shrugs.}
{Interviewer decides to move on.}
Anything else you'd like to tell your blog-reading public?
Stay in school. Don't do drugs.
Labels: church

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I want to know what false doctrine was taught.
I really enjoy Kristin interviews...I think they should be more regular occurances, rather than once every 10 months.
Didn't you forget: "Don't run with scissors"? I'd also like to hear the false doctrine report.
Post a Comment
<< Home