Thursday, February 21, 2008

Blogging the Event: Spice Girls, Part the aftermath

Out of the garage in four minutes. Streets a little backed up. Kristin put it best: if I had to see the spice girls I guess the box is the way to do it.

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Aaron said...

I couldn't bring myself to read all those posts. It may take a while for me to admit to anyone that we're friends.
:p

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Mom/Debbie Lou said...

Kristin-

You do truly love Oliver!

Love, Mom

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger foculbrown said...

I'm just sorry that I facilitated this. Oh, well...I had fun with Clara. I hope she let's me hold her now.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Gotta love your friends, Oliver and Kristin. They are exactly what a true friend is, honest. Must agree with Kristin's Mom. Oliver's Mom

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Julia said...

Oliver, you need help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home