It Starts This Young?
Earlier this evening Clara turned off the television for the 634th time in an hour. She turned to me like she usually does, shrugged her shoulders, and spread out her hands in a perfect imitation of me as I ask her, "Where did it go?" She then points to the couch (the usual resting spot for the remote) as a sign for me to find the remote and turn the TV back on. You can tell we go through this many, many, many, many times a day.
For the next 15 minutes I proceeded to tear the couches apart looking for the remote, then started searching around the living room and even into the kitchen. While I'm doing this I keep asking Clara, "Where is the remote?" Each time I asked she would look at me, do her "I don't know" shrug, and point to the couch. I finally gave up and went to go make her dinner.
She followed me into the kitchen, and without hesitation walked over to the telephone stand, opened one of the drawers, pulled out the remote, and walked back into the living room.
Stinker.
On an unrelated note, here are a couple of pictures from Valentines Day that we never did post. The grandparents have seen these, but thought you all might enjoy.

5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
barely a year old and she is playing games with you. watch out!!! you have one like 'ter on your hands.
Good luck with the hiding. If she is as good at it as her cousin Grace was when young, there will be things you will not find until you finally move out of your home. Grma
We have that SAME SHIRT/onesie at our house - only about 5 sizes smaller.
Somehow, I'm not surprised Clara is so scary-smart!
she just so incrediably cute! Who's skinny legs are those? Wait till she starts hiding the car keys.
She's definitely a rascal! good thing she's so cute :) Seriously, those pictures are ADORABLE!
Post a Comment
<< Home