Thursday, July 17, 2008

Drive-by Posting

I'm sorry. I've been a lame blogger lately. Blame it on preparing for a cross-country move and a miraculous whirlwind sale of our home.

Anyway, this will be brief, but I wanted to share a couple of photos from bath time a couple of weeks ago:


We always have her lay back to wash her hair, but she hates getting her ears in the water. Lately she's taken to trying to prop her head up with her hands.


After each bath we wrap her up burrito-style; it keeps her arms out of the way for teeth-brushing.


Oh, and she learned a couple of new words over the past week: "up" (which can mean "pick me up," "I want my shirt off," or "get me out of the car seat NOW") and "poo-poo" (no explanation needed).

I'm off to keep packing up my kitchen. Stay tuned.

4 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Thanks for the update photos, Kristin. Can hardly wait to see all of you, Clara especially. Sally

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Julie said...

She is so beautiful. It is wonderful how fast your home sold. Good Luck!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

I always smile at Clara photos; she is such a mini-Kristin! Great idea with the burrito wrap for toothbrushing, I will be sure to try that trick when we get to that stage. When does the move to Utah actually happen? Our movers are loading us Aug 13th for Boston. I really hope you guys come through Boston on occasion to visit Oliver's family so that we can see you too! We are living in the neighborhood "Jamaica Plain".

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Kirsten said...

Since y'all are coming out to Utah soon, and I live in Utah, we'll have to get together if you want. It won't be the same with out Julia and Bruce, and Colter, but it can't hurt to give it a try.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home