I'm Raising a Junkie
Last Monday we headed south with the Overlys to enjoy a day at Kings Dominion (a local amusement park for those not in the know). We'll have a complete recounting of the trip posted soon, but as I was going through the pictures tonight this one made me laugh and I had to share:
My not-quite-eighteen month old is a Diet Coke junkie. I'm not sure how this came about since she's never had more than a sip or two at any given time, and those times have been very, very few. I have to be careful not to leave cans or cups within her ever-expanding reach or this is what happens. I needed to get something out of her diaper bag and put the cup down without considering my daughter's whereabouts; when I saw this I started laughing, and like any good mother told Oliver to get the camera before I took the cup away.
If only she would drink her soy milk this readily we'd be all set. But that's a subject for another post entirely.
Labels: Clara

2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I have no idea where she picked up her taste for Diet Coke. Genetic, maybe?
I do like the picture. Especially the way the hat is.
This is a great post Kristin.
There is a support group up here for people with that addiction in our ward.
Post a Comment
<< Home