Pictures from Last Night
Took out the camera at the party last night to try and capture a few memories. The photos that turned out best? The pictures of the kids. Enjoy!
Michael sizing up the camera (He had been in the pantry with Clara, giggling as they opened and closed the door.)
L-R: Clara, Samara, and Michael playing the piano.
It took some luck, but we got the three to look at the camera.
"I'm busy, Daddy."
"And over here I think we should dump out all the toys..."
"I think we got the job done. What about you?"
Channelling Grandma Sally
Michael practicing his portraiture pose.

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I had no idea Clara's hair is so long. Cute kids all. Not so much a cell phone but a phone. Love to all. Mom
Such cute photos! I LOVE the piano ones...It was great seeing so many shots of Michael! I guess I should stay in better touch with his mommy and then I can see more pics! (are you reading this, Bonnie? I will email you! :)
Love the photos. The one of Michael coming from the pantry is the best.
Amazing job to get all of them to look at the camera from the piano.
Post a Comment
<< Home