Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Woman

Today is the woman's birthday, so happy day to her. To celebrate we had people over tonight for Costco cake and ice cream. Tiffany surprised us by bringing some of the most incredible caramel popcorn I've ever had. It was a great time.

Kristin isn't the easiest person to fĂȘte (how I love the circumflex), never one to throw herself a party (unlike someone else we know). However she was kind enough to permit a small gathering. We had a grand old time. A few of the gatherees wanted to watch the American Idol finale. We had to turn on the closed captioning so we could follow the action over the din of the offspring. Not having watched this season I came in without opinion on the singers. I must say, David Cook was flat. Archueletta really performed his heart out.

Because a girl always needs flowers, some were delivered today. Lovey, let's have many returns on the day.

Just think, the next one will be in Utah.

Update: No, wait. We'll be at my internship. You'll never celebrate a birthday in Utah.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!!!


Okay your Dad mentioned something at the wedding, but either I missed the big post or there hasn't been one. I need Utah details!

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Heidi Totten said...

Happy Birthday, Kristin! I'm glad that it was a good one!

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry I haven't called. The time difference is making it tough. Let's try for this weekend. Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home