Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MA-BA!!!!

One of my biggest fears for this trips was that Clara would not remember Michael. Clara loves to watch videos of her and Michael playing, so we started watching them as often (not offen) as possible in the hopes that it would help her remember Michael, who she hadn't seen for four months. Bonnie had a similar concern. I really shouldn't have worried.

As I mentioned in the previous post, they met us in Penn Station this evening. Michael and Clara were both in their strollers and when they saw each other they started giggling and laughing. They recognized each other! When we got back to the apartment they immediately set about wrecking havoc.
We decided on pizza for dinner. David and Bonnie have found a place they absolutely love called Patsy's. The name sounded familiar. A friend in the MBA program gave me a list of restaurants to check out, and Patsy's was the pizza place on the list! We ordered one pepperoni and olive pizza and a sausage pizza. And I must say, the stuff was AMAZING! They use fresh mozzarella cheese and cook in a fire oven. The olives on the first pizza had a briny bite that made the pizza. The sausage pizza paled in comparison. I told everyone we have to eat that pizza again during this trip.If you are ever in New York you must get the pepperoni and olive pizza from Patsy's. Kristin has promised me that we're going to get to eat it one more time. Bliss.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 5:28 PM, Blogger Heidi Totten said...

It's OFFEN! You don't say "SofTEN", you say "Soffen". Sheesh.

That pizza looks really good!

I'm glad they remembered each other.

Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home