Friday, November 14, 2008

Welcome To: Classmates

Since starting b-school I have met a number of amazing people and am making some great friends. They range from crazy to normal, mildly insane to out-right loopy. Many of them are my type of people. So here's a quick list of everyone I've added to the list of links on the side:

Dave & Jamie - Dave is on my team, is tall, and very agreeable. He is amazing at every sport he plays. He killed me the other morning at racquetball.
David & Mandi - David is on my team, has a very unique name, lives near us, and is *slightly* obsessed with BYU sports.
Ken & Emily - Ken is also on my team, hails from CA, is a finance genius, and has a Mac, which I covet.
Chloe - there is too much to say and not say about Chloe. We co-chair the Social Committee, she is amazingly forthright, and knows how to party.
Julie - I sat next to Julie when we had Seating Chart #3. She spent past few years in Boston and has a total East Coast vibe.
Ronell & Briawna - Ronell and I shared a room on the marketing trip to Moab, have studied together many a late night, and are taking all the same classes next semester.
Mathew & Monica - Mathew and I worked together on the opening social and Monica is on the Social Committee with me. They have an adorable daughter!
Thamina - Thamina is very cool, calm, and collected. She also has a great first and last name.
Devan & Erin - Devan is David's best friend and an honorary member of our team. He is also killer at fusbol.
So welcome, Dear Classmates & Families.
Readers of the blog: Go! Give pageviews! Read their blogs.

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 11:42 PM, Blogger ju said...

I feel like getting a link on Oliver's blog is like somehow rising to undeserved celebrity status. Watch out Paris, I'm right on your heels...

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger ctarbet said...

You know that I knew Chloe long before you did, right? She was one of my only friends from church when I lived in California. She and I live in a REALLY small world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home