Totally Bizarre Happening
Last night I was on campus until 2am. Around 1am I walked into the MBA Lounge and found a person working there I didn’t know. So I struck up a conversation. Her name was Brittany. She’s in the MISM program, but works in the MBA lounge because it’s warm and the MISM lounge is nasty. She was pleasant, and I figured I’d see her a few more times this year and that would be that.
Right now I am sitting in a booth in the café on the first floor of the Tanner Building. It is a long table, with a bench on either side. A little while ago some random girl came up, plopped her stuff down, and walked off. It was beyond random, and not a little disquieting. I continued working and she eventually returned, sat down, opened a book, and started studying.
It was so random I had to twitter it.
After a little while, the random girl from last night, Brittany, walked up. “Hey, Oliver.” “Hey, Brittany. What are you up to?” “I’m meeting my friend, Bonnie.” “Oh, where is she?” “Sitting right next to you.”
You’ve got to be kidding me. So, random girl from last night knows random girl from today. That’s a little too much randomness for me.
Labels: grad school

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
These things happen in threes. Tomorrow you are going to meet another random girl whose name starts with a B. Just wanted you to hear it from me first.
It's because you're in Utah. Everyone in the free world is connected through Utah (well, everyone who is LDS, that is - which pretty much applies to most of BYU). Welcome to Happy Valley.
Sara beet me to it...that stuff happens at BYU. Just keep your wedding ring showing. :D ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home