Thursday, August 21, 2008

Welcome To: Randolpha

There are few people on the planet who can routinely leave me speechless. Randi is one. Met during college and kept up with over the years, Randi is best described with two words: brilliance and passion. She is currently the head pastry chef for the popular Seattle restaurateur Tom Douglas.

My two favorite memories of Randi are when I told her I hate the Beatles (read here) and when she and I would recite "po-etry" à-la-snooty-English-professor. Her insights into life are unique. I'm excited to be able to follow her blog.

So welcome, Dear Randi.
Readers of the blog: Go! Give pageviews! Read her blog.

Labels:

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Thanks for adding this llink, Oliver. I so loved Randi's post regarding your CAnyon Terrace experience for so many reasons, not the least of which I could immediately hear you using your sonorous operatic tones. Thanks, Randi! Love, Oliver's Mom

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Randi said...

Aw, that's so nice of you! I will try to keep things interesting.

And a big "What up!" to Dale and Sally!

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger zachariah said...

I hate the Beatles too!! Always have, always will. John Denver ROCKS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home