Friday, August 01, 2008

Missing Michael

Clara already misses her "Muh-buh" (that's "Michael for those unfamiliar with Clara-speak). He and his parents left to visit family this week and won't be back until after we've headed west. About a week ago Oliver and I watched Michael while Bonnie and David had their last "kid-swap" date and we took some video of the kiddos at play. Enjoy.

Peekaboo
Clara has developed the habit of running around to see the back of the camera as we take pictures or videos, which has resulted in many a shot of her ear...sometimes we manage to get an eye in there as well. Michael saw her do this and came running over to play peekaboo around the camera. This video makes Clara laugh and laugh, and she'll even try to kiss the monitor.



Spinning Monkeys
They both love to spin. I mean, they LOVE to spin. Michael can keep it up for 20 minutes or more.



Somersault Madness
Michael has actually mastered the somersault (although you can't quite tell from this video) and Clara is trying, with variable results.

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 12:00 AM, Blogger David said...

I know! Today we got ready to leave to go to the park and Michael said "Rara?" thinking we were going to see Clara. It breaks your heart.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger fiona said...

oh, I am just LAUGHING at that somersault video!! So funny! That is really sad that they won't be together anymore :( They will have to videoconference a lot. Man. I'm also thinking how quickly time goes by and how much these little ones change, they're so big and can do so much now! Great videos. Good luck with the move!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Miss you guys! Can't wait to see you in September. I can't believe how big Clara is getting.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sally said...

Adorable videos but bitter sweet. Looking forward to seeing you. Love,Mom/Sally

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger The Wolford Pack (Jen) said...

It's not so weird that I found your blog and wanted to post a comment right? Just wanted to wish you luck on your move and your new life in Utah! It's unfortunate that our paths didn't cross much this past year but I enjoyed chatting the one time we did while cropping a few weeks back. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home