Where's Ma-ba?
Don't tell Daddy and Mommy I got out of bed. They usually don't let me to the computer unsupervised (whatever that means) but I had to tell you about my day.
I went to nursery today. I didn't go last week because I was sick. But today I got to go. I cried when Mommy and Daddy left me, but quickly calmed down and played.
This nursery is okay, I guess. I don't know any of the children, except Ainsley, who lives across the street. The room is smaller. We did get to play with this stuff called Play Doh, though. That was fun and I got to trace my hands.
There's one thing no one could explain to me. I thought nursery meant playtime with Ma-Ba. Have you seen my Ma-ba?
Labels: Clara

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I am glad for all it went reasonably well, even without Michael. That has to be so confusing for both Clara and Mickael. Cute pictures in the lower post. Even cute of you, Oliver. Love, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home