This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Focus
I wish I could multi-task. The girl next to me in class is doing more e-mail and chat than listening. And just made a very intelligent comment. Drat.
Lol, I am often scolded by Fiona for not listening when a kid is screaming in one ear, and the food is burning, and the phone is ringing... I'm definitely a simple one task man, read simpleton.
3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
This is choice, Oliver. A guy owning up to the superior skills of the finer sex. Thank you. Love and condolences.
Lol, I am often scolded by Fiona for not listening when a kid is screaming in one ear, and the food is burning, and the phone is ringing... I'm definitely a simple one task man, read simpleton.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-daftar-bisnis-franchise-yang-menguntungkan-omzet-capai-20-juta
Post a Comment
<< Home