Sunday, September 14, 2008

Songs by Matchbox 20 for $800, Alex

It is 1:04p.
Church started at 1p.
And I'm blogging.

Welcome to the sick house.

The Cold of Death was finally passed from Clara to Mommy, so we're 3 for 3. I got the cold from a guy on my team at school - who consequently got it from another guy on the team who got it from a different guy on the team; yes, four of us have had this cold - then brought it home. I first felt the effects a week ago Thursday. Runny nose for five days followed by a few days of very sore throat and a cough. Clara is still in Phase I and Kristin is in Phase "Kill Husband for Getting Spawn AND ME Sick."

Unfortunately, I no longer have sick days. Work load for classes is intense, with an average for 20 pages of reading per class per day. We're also knee deep in case preparations - AND DID I MENTION ACCOUNTING?!? Accountants are their own special brand of crazy.

Speaking of accountants, David was in town the last few days and we got to see him a bunch. Last night he and I did the completely irresponsible and went to a 9:45p showing of Hancock. How I love second-run theaters. Two tickets for $3.00. $1.50 per ticket. Eat that, Tysons.

Kristin just put Clara down for a nap, and we're going to attempt the same. Hopefully some sleep will rid us of the disease.

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

What is "Disease".

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

love the matchbox 20 reference. hope everything else is going well out there!

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger k1 said...

Took me a while to figure out who Alex is...

But you can't blame me. We are on the tail end of a cold that started with L1, then I got it, then W1, and now R1 gets to suffer.

How L1 got it first, I don't know, but I've decided to blame my mother-in-law.

Hope you all feel better soon.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger mattandhonor said...

Bless you!! and your illness-may it go faster for Kristin and Spawn!! Fortunately our cold, while hanging on for seemingly forever, is not as intense. Hope you find some time for rest!!

Honor

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

I miss Movies 8!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home