Monday, September 15, 2008

Stewing

  1. The cough persists and the runny nose is back. Universe, you are kidding me, right? I haven't attended a single class this semester in full health.
  2. My accounting class is working me to the bone, with Statements of Cash Flows, forecastings of these statements, and more Excel than I ever thought possible. Now I sit staring at an non-balancing Statement of Cash Flows wondering what to do.
  3. For dinner tonight Kristin made the most amazing stew. This particular dish is the one food that Clara will eat until she explodes. I had two bowls full. A little old world bread on the side and I was in heaven.
  4. Did I mention the animated sitcom I watched? The one with a maniacal little boy?
Today's theme is?

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

What is "Family Guy" and Stewie!!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Have you ever watched "Home Movies"?? That is an animated sitcom with a crazy little boy worth watching!! Toby and I were addicted and now own a couple seasons on DVD. It runs on the cartoon network.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home