Four
Is it really possible that this:

has become this?
Our wee little baby has become a fully-fledged child, always curious, always imaginative, almost always sweet, sometimes full of the drama. Well, a lot of the time, actually. She can write her name, draw people, loves "doing" art projects, knows her letters and numbers, and surprised me the other day by doing simple addition. She loves to sing and dance, loves movies, and can use my iPhone almost as well as I can. One of her favorite pastimes is playing Super Mario Brothers Wii with Daddy or MarioKart with Mommy (since Mommy is highly inept when it comes to Super Mario Brothers). She calls every kid everywhere her friend, and her cousins (all of them) are amongst her favorite people in the world.
Happy fourth birthday, my little Clara Bright. Thanks for making me a mommy four years ago, and for bringing joy to our home every day since then.
Labels: Clara

6 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Happy Birthday dear Clara. Wonderful tribute to a sweet girl. Love you bunches.
Happy Birthday Clara. You were such a beautiful baby. And now your a beautiful active 4 year old.
Happy Birthday, Clara! We love you and miss you!
Seriously, Kristin, when I saw the picture of the newborn and I hadn't read anything yet- for a split second I thought that we were way behind and you already had #3. :)
Yeah, how did that happen?! She is a beautiful little girl, and I'm so glad we can pop in and see her (and the rest of y'all) once a year. I can't believe it was four years ago that we were havin' a party in the hospital! Okay, maybe "party" is overstating it a little, but still...
happy post birthday to the family
Post a Comment
<< Home