Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Pants. Now.

I got sick of hearing my coworkers tell me I need to buy new pants, so Kristin and I headed out to the outlets Veteran's Day Weekend to find pants that fit. One interesting side effect of losing weight is that I have options in the clothing department again. In the past I purchased anything that somewhat fit, regardless if I hated the color, style, etc. Now I get to analyze how each items wears, much to the chagrin of the one who has to wait for me.

I replaced my black pants and two pairs of jeans. The black pants are 6 inches smaller in the waist than the old pair; the jeans, 8 inches. I also had to buy a new belt. This is my second new belt since I started losing weight in January. I had Kristin take a picture of me to document my progress. Click to view.

Labels:

1 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Oliver,
Your picture reminds me of Tim....both very hansome men!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home