Friday, March 16, 2007

Houston, We Have a Problem

Well, not really a problem...more a harbinger of things to come. Clara has decided that the horizontal view of the world she has experienced for most of the last three months is no longer acceptable and now demands to spend more of her time upright. She's really working those ab muscles as she tries to pull herself into a sitting position at every available opportunity (we think she's considering making a baby version of Abs of Steel). Yesterday I decided to see how she would fare sitting propped up in her Boppy, and she loved it. Of course we had to document the event:



In other news, Clara had another appointment with her pediatrician yesterday to follow up on the persistent colitis she's had for the past eight weeks, and it looks like Neocate is doing its job - no more blood! She gained 25 ounces in three weeks and is up to 13 lbs 3 oz, so hopefully we've seen the end of this particular problem. It does mean she'll be on Neocate up until around her first birthday but it's a small price to pay. Well, not literally, but you get what I mean.

Labels:

2 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Mom/DebbieLou/Oma said...

Great news! I love the pictures- new ones for the office. Sounds like you have a child with a definite mind set. I wonder who she gets that from?

Love, Mom/Debbie Lou/Oma

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Great news about the colitis and about the weight gain as well. Maybe she can catch up in the weight department a little bit since it has been lagging for her height.

LOVE the pictures. You remind me that maybe I should try my hand at posting a picture sooner rather than later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home