Disease
Kristin and Clara have been hit with the disease. Clara came down with it on Wednesday. Her nose is all stuffed up - when giving her a bottle she makes lots of noise as she inhales and exhales - and she has a cough. Her little coughs are both sad and cute at the same time. Kristin has the runny nose that, combined with her allergies, is making for some non-stop nose drip fun. She woke up with a scratchy throat this morning and I think she's a little flushed. A sick wife taking care of a sick baby is a sad sight. I hope they get better quickly.
On an unrelated note, Clara has taken her appendage sucking skills to the next level. Sucking on her balled-up fists has been going on for about a month. The new trick is sucking on her index finger. She gets her fist up near her mouth, extends her finger, and starts sucking away, covering her hands, face, and clothing with drool. A lot of drool. It's cute when she gets both fingers in her mouth, the two fists shoved up to her face, with sheets of saliva cascading down. I never thought I'd say that saliva was cute, but it is on Clara.

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Hope you ladies get well quickly. Sally
Post a Comment
<< Home