Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Did someone say April 20th? Oops, I mean pot-ter.

Big Harry Potter updates for you all. First, it has been announced that all three kids will be back for movies six and seven. Would love to know what they're getting paid. Read about it here.

Other HUGE news: cover art has been announced for the books!!! Our first insight into the story. Check out the U.S. Cover:The cover art spreads around the back and onto the sleeve. Full art seen here. I'm guessing that would be the final scene.
Also, we have the U.K. children's cover:And the U.K. adult cover:Click all pictures to see larger versions. This look so insanely cool!

Labels:

5 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 9:18 PM, Blogger foculbrown said...

The orange and yellow color (or is that coluor?) will really stand out when it is on the bookshelf.

I'm also glad that all three "kids" will be back. There would have been a big backlash against any of the actors that didn't come back.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Jared said...

Glad to see you got the post up. I was surprised that you did not have a post up earlier. Cool art work for the three different "editions" of the book.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Heidi Totten said...

It was interesting to be in London and pass by bookstores and see the U.K. versions of Harry Potter. Daniel Radcliffe is actually performing in a West End play but we didn't go see it.

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger Oliver said...

Daniel Radcliffe appears naked in the play in the West End. Probably better that you didn't.

Actually, I can think of one regular reader who wouldn't have minded attending. (You know who you are!)

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger eric said...

It's interesting how there are no wonds in the picture, just out streatched hands.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home