Saturday, December 15, 2007

Blog-Love, Quantified


My blog is worth $7,339.02.
How much is your blog worth?

Over at Evil HR Lady is mentioned a widget that tells you how much your blog is worth. Evil HR Lady's is worth $95,971.80. As the title of her post calls out, I'd like to know who's paying. Regardless (or is that irregardless? chuckle), I thought it would be fun to find out what our blog is worth. Check it out to the right.

Do you have a blog? Leave a comment with the name of your blog and how much you are worth!

Click here to get started.

6 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 1:43 PM, Blogger zachariah said...

Cool widget, ours is $8468.10!!!

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Evil HR Lady said...

Ha! I am worth so much more than you are. Send me cash.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Becky J. said...

Mine is $16,376.66 or something like that. Don't have a clue how they get that number, but I'd like that in cash, please.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger LauraJ said...

Hey Oliver - just had to say, I love your blog!

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger LauraJ said...

(So did that add any value?)

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger foculbrown said...

$0.00

There goes my self-esteem. All that hard work and it's worthless--or maybe it's "priceless". I'm still jealous of the page-rank.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home