This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Getting Your God On
After picking up some breakfast, walking back to the office with a coworker. Saw a car for a shuttle service. It had a few decals on the windows. All I can say is ... Go ahead. Get your God on.
That's hilarious. Only I don't get the second line in that 2nd poem or whatever it is. Is it supposed to be "alone" instead of "along" or am I just dumb? Anyway, that's too funny, and hey, whatever works for you, right!
2 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I'm so grateful He doesn't give up on us! Thanks for the picture.
Love,Mom/Debbie Lou/Oma
That's hilarious. Only I don't get the second line in that 2nd poem or whatever it is. Is it supposed to be "alone" instead of "along" or am I just dumb? Anyway, that's too funny, and hey, whatever works for you, right!
Post a Comment
<< Home