Am I Ashamed?
I created a Pandora station off of Lady Gaga. I have it pretty customized now such that I love almost everything that is played. One song popped up that I REALLY like, that sort of surprised me.
Unusual You by Britney Spears. It's off her latest album, Circus. It has a total electronic beat and is slightly out of character for the rest of the album.
I just bought the song off iTunes and have it on infinite repeat.
In other news, Kristin is still pregnant, the baby is breech again, and stress levels are high. Father-in-law and his wife arrive tomorrow. Clara is endlessly saying, "Paw Paw? Tomorrow? Paw Paw!!!"


1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
That little Fifi is such a turkey. You guys are really in for it once she is born.
Hopefully, since she seems to turn so easily, they can just flip her around before Kristin is induced (if Fifi doesn't decide to do it on her own by Monday morning).
Only one and a half more days! Hang in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home