This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Testing Title
I'm testing posting to the blog via e-mail. Is it working?
Man, I got all excited when I saw on Reader that y'all had a new post...hopefully THAT post is coming along soon! We're all waiting...none more so than y'all, I'm sure ;)
4 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Yes
Nope, nothing to see here... Keep moving along...
Why would you be testing this now?
Might there be an important event occurring soon when you might have limited connectivity?
Don't think that you might get away with not posting any pictures.
Got it!
Man, I got all excited when I saw on Reader that y'all had a new post...hopefully THAT post is coming along soon! We're all waiting...none more so than y'all, I'm sure ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home