This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
This is what happens...
...when I take 20 minutes to mix up some cookie dough.
20 minutes, my boys can do that in about 2. Welcome to toddlerhood. Now if only they could clean up it wouldn't be so bad. Hey, I need your new contact information. Could you e-mail it to me. Thanks. timbo3031@gmail.com
Oh good! Your living room looks just like mine now. :)
We need to get Clara and Woodstock together again - for an Indian food outing (this time we'll come ot you) or for a playdate. Think of the havoc they could wreak with two of them. :)
5 Comments: (Post a Comment)
20 minutes, my boys can do that in about 2. Welcome to toddlerhood. Now if only they could clean up it wouldn't be so bad. Hey, I need your new contact information. Could you e-mail it to me. Thanks. timbo3031@gmail.com
oh my! I thought about that as I was making cookies yesterday! At least Jackson is immobile still . . I am not looking forward to the messy days!
Oh good! Your living room looks just like mine now. :)
We need to get Clara and Woodstock together again - for an Indian food outing (this time we'll come ot you) or for a playdate. Think of the havoc they could wreak with two of them. :)
just wait til she has a partner in crime, it only gets better
That looks like my family room everyday! It only gets worse once you add another one to the mix!
Post a Comment
<< Home