This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
last time i was in your car this was on the stereo and i was amazed. i heard this performance last december when i went to it and was just as amazed. i listened to it 2-3 times in your car. at the end i made sure that it was set to begin again when the next person got in. when the feet have a more complex part than your right hand you know you are doing something craiizee! and a foot glisando?!?!
Curse you, Oliver. I cannot leave this video alone. I have to watch it every time I walk by the computer. I cannot figure out how he is handling the different rhythms and the registers and the feet and everything. Holy cow! It's so amazing!
3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
last time i was in your car this was on the stereo and i was amazed. i heard this performance last december when i went to it and was just as amazed. i listened to it 2-3 times in your car. at the end i made sure that it was set to begin again when the next person got in. when the feet have a more complex part than your right hand you know you are doing something craiizee! and a foot glisando?!?!
what dancin' feet!
Okay, that was pretty much the coolest thing ever. I am in awe.
Curse you, Oliver. I cannot leave this video alone. I have to watch it every time I walk by the computer. I cannot figure out how he is handling the different rhythms and the registers and the feet and everything. Holy cow! It's so amazing!
Post a Comment
<< Home