Friday, March 05, 2010

Worst Mother of the Year Award Goes to...

...Kristin!

Supporting evidence: Clara started complaining about her shoes feeling too tight about a week ago. I finally got a chance to get to a shoe store tonight. She's been wearing a size 8. Tonight her feet were measured at just shy of a size 10.

Bad, bad Mommy.

Labels:

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 7:43 PM, Blogger mattandhonor said...

I will have to jump in for that very same reason!! Braden went from a 10 to a 12 in his last shoe size change. He does that-change two sizes almost overnight...

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger beezbond said...

chinese binding work for centuries

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jared said...

But foot binding is so cruel.

We have done this before, as well. I guess we can be the worst parents with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home