Growing Up
So today I one of those "huh" parenting moments. As in, "Huh, I had no idea my child could do that." This morning I had the TV turned to the Disney channel so the girls could watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while they ate breakfast. The following exchange is what got me:
Mickey: What comes after the number one?
Anna: Doo.
Mickey: What comes after the number two?
Anna: Fee.
She's not even two, for pity's sake. She's not allowed to be old enough to know how to count to three. Not allowed.
Labels: Anna

4 Comments: (Post a Comment)
just wait until they are in 2nd grade and can do problems like 240-132 in their HEAD!!! You know it's coming....
actually, the problem he did was harder than the one I typed, but you get the idea....
I think the girl's father would say "that is the wonderful result you the two of you procreating!"
What a little smarty pants talker Anna is!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home