Car + Crib = Tons o' Room
Two days after placing the order for Clara's the crib we received a call from Babies R Us - the crib had arrived. Today we finally had a chance to go pick it up. Fritz, the store manager to whom we are becoming quite close, greeted us at the front desk and sent Kenny to go get our crib. Despite his scraggly long hair, Kenny was a delight. Kenny and I loaded the crib into the back of our car. Oh, I love my car. Put the middle seats down and you have more room than Noah did on the ark. 'Twas a perfect fit.When we got home I wouldn't let Kristin attempt to carry the crib upstairs with me - um, she's pregnant - so I called our friend Dayna. He came over and we moved the box up the two flights of stairs. Kristin immediately got to work. I was even allowed to help, shocking as that may be. Crib assembly is as difficult as they say it is, but we managed to get the crib put together in about half an hour. It looks great in the room. We're getting so close to having everything in place, ready for Clara to move in. Check it out:
I can't believe we are getting so close to her arrival. Kristin is a little over ten weeks away from her due date. It is exciting to feel Clara move, to hear Kristin's groans of "get out of there", and to think that soon our little family will have one more member.

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home