Thursday, November 23, 2006

HOLY FREAKING HARRY TEASER TRAILER POTTER

GO NOW.

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING.

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX TEASER TRAILER HAS BEEN RELEASED.

The links:My quick take is that it looks amazing. Kreacher doesn't bother me, which is surprising as I despise Dobby. Brother Jared pointed out that the new Death Eater masks look cool. And Helena Bonham Carter looks awesome as Bellatrix Lestrange.

Update: Figured out how to download the high definition Quicktime Trailers. For all three links, right click and choose "Save As." Enter the file name 'Harry Potter.mov'. If you don't, it will save the movie as a dll file, which won't play.

Labels:

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. My name is Jared and I am a Potter-holic.

Nice post.

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since the Overly's Halloween party, I've been re-reading all of the Harry Potter books. I finished Goblet of Fire last night. It was neat to start Order of the Phoenix the same day I discovered the trailer. It looks really great. The three "kids" are out-pacing their characters, but I can over-look that. I just hope that they stay for the last two. I don't think I could handle a different Harry, Ron or Hermione.

 
At 9:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

On another note...today I realized what annoys me about the House Elves in the movies--the look too much like Ferengis. It's mostly the ears and the nose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home