High Schoolers On Crack
I read Evil HR Lady's blog read almost every day. She is the sister of one of our dear friends who happens to work for the same company as my older brother - albeit in a different state. I work with a fair number of HR folk in my job and love the mix of sarcasm, wit, and cynicism that generally accompanies a job in HR.
She's also a great source for hilarious stuff from other blogs. You MUST go check out this post from a high school English teacher on her most insane class. I was close to choking, I was laughing so hard. Here is an excerpt detailing a tardy student's reaction to the author's practice of locking the door once class starts:
"Ms. Kuduuuuu, don't shut me out, don't be like that, I care, I reeeeaaallly do, and you only hurt yourself when you shut out the ones who looooooove you."Enjoy.

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I love this post. Cracks me up.
Post a Comment
<< Home