Efficient Gift Wrapping
Yesterday I was expecting a delivery. My mother's Christmas box hadn't yet made it to my door. All day we waited anxiously for its arrival. In the morning the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to retrieve what I thought would be my mother's box. Nope. A box from Amazon.
Amazon? Who ordered something from Amazon? I brought it up and asked Kristin if she had any more presents for me. Sadly, she said no. I opened the box and found a gift for Clara from the Paper side of the house. How very kind of them!! Not only was the gift wonderful (a bouncy seat, perfect for when Mom needs free hands) but it was also wrapped in a very creative manner. Amazon, I'm assuming to save time and money, rather than wrapping large presents in wrapping paper, uses bags that close with ribbon. Drop the item in, pull it shut, tie a bow. Was impressed with the thinking. And it looked pretty good!
There were two other deliveries. The first was an edible arrangement from my office. The second was my mother's box. One present in particular deserves mention. All the granddaughters received a princess/fairy crown. We decided that Clara needed to model hers. The result is stunning.
Labels: Clara

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home