A Tasty Treat
DISCLAIMER: I feel like I need to do a non-Clara related post every once in a while. So here goes.
I've found a new snack food that I rather enjoy. They are called Soy Crisp Minis and are made by World Gourmet. They come in 100 calorie (2 point) packs in three flavors: Cinna-Swirl, Cookie Dough, and Pretzel Crunch. The Cinna-Swirl ones taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, the greatest cereal ever invented.My first introduction to them was when I was downtown at the newspaper's offices scavenging for food. Alistair had a pack in his snack drawer, left over from the last MEGA, and offered them to me. The crisp part tastes like a rice cake, and they are drizzled in chocolate. How can you hate?
While walking through Costco a few months later they were giving out samples and I found a mondo Costco-sized box. I bought it and took it to work. Last weekend I bought another box for my at-home week with Clara. I do adore them.
Oh! Clara is crying for her bottle. Need to run.

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
NO!!! We like the Clara-blogs. Keep blogging about Clara!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home