My Lifetime of Travels
Hello. My name is Clara. I am six days old. I've been to the hospital and to Target.
The day I was born, last Tuesday, I stayed overnight in the hospital.
The next day, Wednesday, I stayed with mommy in the hospital.
On Thursday, I started at the hospital, but then I got to come home. And that night, Daddy went to Target.
The next day, I had a doctor's appointment and they sent me to the hospital. Then we went as a family to Target.
Are you still with me?
Saturday was a very different day. We went to the hospital and to Target. Wait, did I say different? I meant, it's like EVERY OTHER SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE. The hospital and Target.
Wait. There was Sunday! And there is today! I've only been to the hospital those days. I haven't been to Target!
Sadly, my parents tell me this is because yesterday was the Sabbath and today is a holiday. Guess where we're going tomorrow?
To Target.
Labels: Clara

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Clara -- don't feel bad. I hear this is a hazard of any first-born newborn. On Saturday after we went to Target as a family I had to do a Target, Costco, Wegmans run. I called my friend David, Michael's dad, to see if he wanted to go with me. Michael's mom told me that David was out shopping - at Wegmans, Costco, and Target.
Clara,
It could be worse--you could be going to Walmart.
ROTFL!! You have inherited your parents' wit and charm.
Oh, and now you have been to our house, met Michael, Colter, Bran, and Nuala (along with their parents). See, life gets better as you get older
Post a Comment
<< Home