My New High Chair
We had a big event at our house this week. Mommy and Daddy bought me a present. A high chair! That's right, I'm starting in on the world of solid foods. Mommy tried feeding me solids in my bouncy seat, but I kept trying to turn around to see what was behind me. The new high chair holds me in place so she can get me to try new foods. Here is a picture of me in my new chair:
Daddy says I'm super cute. Mommy and Daddy took turns feeding me, I don't know what it was but it didn't taste too good. Of course, anything tastes better than my formula, so I try not to complain. Here are some pictures from the event.
Daddy wasn't as good as Mommy at keeping my face clean.
I got to drink out of a cup. Well, I more licked the cup than drank out of it.Once I was done eating, Mommy and Daddy let me play in my high chair for a while. I checked and, sure enough, the shoulder straps are not edible. You always have to test these things. Daddy caught me testing the shoulder straps on video. Check it out!

0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home