I Just Paid My Bus Fare With My SmarTrip.
Praise {INSERT DIETY OF CHOICE}. The stars have aligned and Fairfax Connector is now accepting SmarTrip on its buses! No more will my billfold be weighed down by one-dollar bills. No more shall I scavenge for pennies at the end of the day to continue my silent protest. That is now behind me, a thing of the past.
Finally, Fairfax Connector.
Thank you, Fairfax Connector.

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Oh, Happy Day! I totally appreciate this post.
I love to pay with my Charlie ticket in Boston. I don't even have to take it out of my wallet to pay. It is really nice.
Oh Happy Day!!!!!!!!!!
I waited for 3 years with the Fairfax Connectors' promise that SMARTrip was coming. It never came before I retired. I am glad that you can now enjoy the benefits of the 21st century.
Post a Comment
<< Home