My Daughter the Sadist (Updated)
Yes, you read that right. My daughter is a sadist. And not just because she hasn't let me get a full night of sleep for over 20 weeks now.
Tonight Oliver and I were playing with her on the floor and she made a grab for my face. Lately she's become very fond of grabbing at noses and mouths. Anyway, she managed to get one of her little fingers into my right nostril, and before I could take it out, she scratched the inside of my nose...hard. (Bad mommy hasn't cut her nails this week. Serves me right, I suppose.) I cried out, "Ow, ow!" And what did she do? She LAUGHED. Full-on, hysterical giggle.
Little turkey.
Updated to add:
We tried to get her to repeat the giggle with some success, and although it wasn't quite the same it was still very cute. Here's some video for your enjoyment.

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
I am really not sure what to say here. While this is funny, there is an element of disturbing, no?
I'm not sure who is giggling more - you guys or Clara. :)
Such a cute video! Love how her tummy spasms with the giggles :) Nice intro to the video, by the way...I half expected to hear O say, "Clara, I am your father!"
Post a Comment
<< Home