This little slice of cyberspace is where you can check out new pictures of our little ones, post a comment or two, or just randomly stalk someone you don't know.
Friday, May 25, 2007
What Donut Are You?
You Are a Boston Creme Donut
You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you. But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft. You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily. You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.
Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that. You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness. Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you. And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.
I am also a glazed donut. I even tweaked my answers a few times trying to be something less boring, but alas... I can't believe I didn't come up as something chocolatey.
Oliver, I've never met you but apparently we are one and the same... I am a Boston Creme. (maybe that's why I got along with Kristin so well, hmmm.) -Andrea
6 Comments: (Post a Comment)
***You Are a Glazed Donut***
Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.
well...i'm not sure about that, but...
I am also a glazed donut. I even tweaked my answers a few times trying to be something less boring, but alas... I can't believe I didn't come up as something chocolatey.
Glazed also. Can we say uniformed and proud of it. mmmmmmmmmmm........doughnuts. dang it now I'm really craving one.
If you have to be a doughnut, you should be a Boston Creme. I could eat 10 of them. Yeah for Boston creme doughnuts!!!!!!!!
Oliver, I've never met you but apparently we are one and the same... I am a Boston Creme. (maybe that's why I got along with Kristin so well, hmmm.)
-Andrea
I'm a glazed too! I want to be more like Kristin.
Post a Comment
<< Home