Saturday, June 16, 2007

Spitting Queen

Clara has learned how to spit. Most of the time I just find her with rivers of drool all over herself, but she also likes to demonstrate her new-found skill while being fed. Let me tell you, there's nothing quite like being sprayed with applesauce. I caught a little of it on video while we were in the car in Philadelphia (more on that to come); it's a little shaky, but the road was rough at times. And I was laughing.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Twinkies said...

she totally does the McKenzie cackle. I just love it when dinner ends up more on me than in them.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Jen said...

Awesome laugh Clara! I love the spitting too. It looks like she enjoyes her new seat and doesn't mind the drive. She makes me laugh. I hope everything is going well. We love you lots! Jen

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sally said...

So cute, as usual. Now begins her real list of accomplishments and your quest for really old clothes to feed her in. Love the giggle. Thanks for sharing. Sally

 

Post a Comment

<< Home