Oregon Day 4: Evening
Today was a day of many signs. Good signs and bad signs. Signs that make me think of the Facebook group to which I belong, "I judge you because you use poor grammar". Signs that produced exclamations of "Finally someone *gets* it!" And signs that made me slowly shake my head and wonder if Quiznos has heard of a copy editor.
The first sign was a letter board next to a KFC. The car was moving and none of the pictures turned out, but I seem to recall the phrase "strips for free". Hmmm.
The second sign was at Nordstrom.
Amen and amen.And the last sign? Well, it was at Quiznos. We stopped in for salads and the sign immediately caught my eye. I knew I had to have a picture, so I went to the car and retrieved the camera. I asked the girl working behind the counter if she found the sign funny. She gave me a blank stare. Oh, the coming generation. Wherein can I place my hope?
Couldn't this also be interpreted: "Cheating on your spouse? We'll bring the food!"Oh, woe is the world.
Labels: Portland 2007

3 Comments: (Post a Comment)
too funny. what do all these signs mean?
Nice play on words. It had us laughing.
Somebody had to do this one purpose. Possibly the same sicko who did this: http://lisantom.blogspot.com/2007/05/who-are-people-in-your-neighborhood.html
Post a Comment
<< Home