"My Time Signature is Three-Four"
I've noticed something strange lately. It appears that my daughter goes through life with a time signature of three-four.
How did I come to this conclusion? It all started with the other day in the car. Clara was in the back seat, Kristin and I in the front. Kristin had given Clara One, Two, Three by Sandra Boynton to keep her occupied. Clara opened the book and started reading:
Bweh Bweh Bweh. (pause) Bweh. (pause)
Bweh Bweh Bweh. (pause) Bweh. (pause)
repeat...
Not only was she "reading" to herself, but she had a rhythm. Strike that. She has rhythm!! Now whenever we hear her talking to herself the cadence is always the same.
Ma ma ma. (pause) Ma. (pause)
Ma ma ma. (pause) Ma. (pause)
La la la. (pause) la. (pause)
La la la. (pause) la. (pause)
Do I hear a waltz playing somewhere?
Labels: Clara

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Tooo Funny. I am glad you are posting again.
Post a Comment
<< Home