My Blue Dress
Today I wore my blue dress to church. Mommy took a picture of me in the dress. I am holding her rose from some crazy party she went to last night.

Labels: Clara
Today I wore my blue dress to church. Mommy took a picture of me in the dress. I am holding her rose from some crazy party she went to last night.

Labels: Clara
6 Comments: (Post a Comment)
What a gorgeous color on you, Clara!
That is such a darling dress! You are beautiful, Clara!
Adorable! I love the picture
I LOVE that dress. May I ask where it was purchased?
Great minds think alike--I have that same dress for little Eva! I am in love with it. I keep stalking Carter's because if it ever goes on the 70% off rack, I want to buy it in bigger sizes so she can still be wearing it when she is Clara's age. :)
Oh I love love that dress!! Where do I sign up for a girl next so that I can buy clothes like that? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home