Doing What I Do Best
It's been a while since Mommy let me near the computer. I don't think she understands that when I'm reaching for the keyboard or mouse it's because I want to blog! I had Mommy take some pictures of me so I could show what my life is like. The first picture shows me playing with this new toy I've found in the kitchen.
I don't know what this thing is for, but I like banging on it. Also, when it is closed there is a latch that goes from left to right and back again. I'm not sure what that does but am working hard to figure it out!Some days when it's time to eat I get a little tired. On those days I use the tray on my high chair as a pillow. It's not really comfortable, but is the right height and I can still look at Mommy and point at what food I want. So far I haven't fallen asleep in my high chair. I leave that trick to my cousin Caleb.

One of my favorite games is "Where's Clara?" I play it when I am in my car seat and there is a quilt near by, when I am playing with Mommy and Daddy on their bed, pretty much any time that I can find something to put in front of my face. I like to babble "Ba baa ba?" while I cover my head. Today I found a pair of Daddy's pants that were perfect for the game.I don't know why, but the game always makes me giggle!
Labels: Clara



0 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Post a Comment
<< Home