Sunday, October 28, 2007

Clara Helps Hang Gate

Tonight I hung the baby gate at the bottom of the stairs between the second and third floors (farewell dreaded pressure-mounted gate). I was able to install the gate without having to resort to family's or friend's skills. I am becoming such the handyman that I hear Kristin is going to buy me a tool belt for Christmas.

Let me clarify one point: I did have a little help from the family, Clara. Kristin was on hand to play photo journalist and document Clara's assistance.

Okay, I'm here. We can begin.


Bring it back a little this way.


Here, let me see the manual.


I certify this screw lead free!

Now Clara has full range of the middle floor without the pain of the pressure mounted gate (may it die a painful death). Kristin says the second floor looks like a jail. Jail, giant play pen. Same thing, right?

Labels:

3 Comments:   (Post a Comment)

At 4:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well, at least it's an attractive jail. Nice couches, by the way.

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Jared said...

I am glad that you certified that the nail was lead-free. At least, Clara would never eat anything dangerous.

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger zachariah said...

Go Oli!!! Nice gate hang job.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home