Art Installation
I think yesterday was a long day for Mommy and Daddy. We've switched to afternoon church, so I don't get my afternoon nap. This means that by bedtime I was a total cranky pants. Odd how that happens when I wear dresses to church.
Before church, Daddy and I played the piano together. Daddy plays pretty well, but I think it always sounds better when I help him out. For some reason he didn't want me to include his face in this picture. Something about wondering who in the world could love such a face.

We had spaghetti for dinner tonight, which means I have to have a bath RIGHT AFTER DINNER because I'm a little messy. After bathtime, Daddy put me in my pajamas and we played in my room for a little while. Daddy turned to Mommy and said, "Why don't we hang the fabric?" Mommy said, "If you want to," so Daddy went and got the ball-peen hammer while Mommy got a pile of ten picture frames containing pieces of fabric from the guest room.
Daddy readied himself with the hammer and asked for the first nail. He hung the ten frames, agonizing over the spacing, orientation, and order of each. Mommy just played with me in the rocking chair and rolled her eyes. Once they were all up I turned to Mommy, grunted, and pointed at the wall. I hope she understood that I like them.
Daddy says the real question is: "Does any other baby you know have installation art hanging in their bedroom?" I think Daddy's a little insane.

Labels: Clara

1 Comments: (Post a Comment)
Yes, afternoon church is fun. Ugh. We kept Emma up late last Saturday and let her sleep in-she stayed asleep until 10 am (Nicole and Jeff were quiety play Phase 10 and I was sleeping in too). It made Sunday go so much better.
But I don't think I can recommend that for a 1 year old.
Post a Comment
<< Home